INTEREST-FREE, NO FEES!
What are WTA Payment Plans?
Whether you are investing in yourself to change your career, up-skilling to advance your career, or renewing your accreditation, WTA makes it easy to get the quality of training you deserve, without having the cash available upfront.
Money shouldn’t be the barrier stopping you from choosing the training that’s right for you.
Now you can receive the training that you choose and pay it off over fortnightly payments. There are no additional sign-up fees and it takes less than 2 minutes to set it up with instant approval.
No additional sign-up fee, monthly fee, credit check, or interest. EVER.
HOW IT WORKS
- Select the course that’s right for you
- Book your course date and location online
- Select “NO” when asked if you would like to “Pay now”
- You will receive an email containing a link to create your payment plan
- Subscribe to the payment plan by adding a few personal details and connecting a payment method. To apply you must me over 18 years of age, be an Australian PR or citizen, and have an Australian bank account.
- Once approved, all you need to do is hit pay.
- The first payment of 50% of the course fee is made to confirm your payment plan, followed by two fortnightly repayments.
- No sign-up fees, no monthly account fees, no interest – ever.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does this cost?
$0 sign-up fee, $0 monthly account fee – $0 interest
What happens if I don’t get approved?
If you don’t get approved, please contact the WTA team.
Why do I have to subscribe?
“Subscription” is just the name used by the payment gateway. Once your payments are complete, the subscription will end.
How long does the signup process take?
Signing up takes about 2 minutes and can be done on your phone, computer, or tablet. Approval is instantaneous.
What is the catch?
There is no “catch”. Your commitment is to pay for your seat on the course using our payment plan offer instead of having to fork out the cash upfront.
If you stop making payments, your training will stop until we reach an agreement.
What happens if I cannot make any further payments
Please reach out to our team so that we can try to find a solution that works for the both of us. If we are unable to come to an amended agreement and you do not complete all required payments, you will be withdrawn from the course and no certification will be issued.
What if I choose to cancel my booking and apply for a refund, or request to transfer my booking?
Cancellations, transfers and refunds will be handled online with WTA’s refund policy.
Have any additional questions?