The Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (AWTM) course provides students with the theory and practical knowledge to design both complex and non-complex traffic management plans. This is a suitable course for people wishing to become a Traffic Management Planner. This course has been designed to be very hands on and practical oriented in so that you can gain “real world” skills allowing you to excel as a Planner.
Upon successful completion, students will be issued with a Main Roads Western Australia Accreditation card and certificate, along with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for the following units:
- RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process
- RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan
Main Roads WA accreditation is valid for 3 years.
Please see out Course Calendar or call us at 1300 019 304.
Extra courses may be scheduled due to demand.
WTA also cater to companies or groups wanting to conduct a private training course, either at your suitable training venue or at our training premises.
8:00am – 4:00pm
Students are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled course start time, late attendees may be rejected from the course.
Normal price $2,000.00 p/p (includes MRWA Accreditation)
SPECIAL PRICE! $1499.00 p/p (includes MRWA Accreditation)
Enquire now for a quote and/or group booking rates or call 1300 019 304
WTA Head Office: 122 Grandstand Road, Ascot W.A. 6104
All course participants must:
- Documentary evidence of at least 1 years’ experience in traffic management, road asset management, road safety, road design, road construction or road maintenance;
- Evidence of holding or having held a MRWA Accreditation in Basic Worksite Traffic Management or an Australian Qualification Frameworks compliant Statement of Attainment (SOA) in ‘Implement Traffic Management Plan’
- Have intermediate English language literacy and numeracy skills
- Provide a valid Unique student identifier (USI) [Create a USI Here]
- Hold a WorkSafe Construction Safety Awareness (Blue/White) Training Card
- A high level of computer literacy skills
To establish your identity WTA requires that you bring to all courses:
- Photo ID
- Construction Safety Awareness (Blue / White) Card
- A valid Unique student identifier (USI)
You will be required to bring a laptop with word processing and have access to a computer with a CAD program (eg. AutoCAD or RaipdPlan) – please call the office if you need advice on this point.
If you are not familiar with CAD programs we suggest sitting our “AutoCAD for TGS Design” course.
Mention this offer to receive a $100 voucher towards our AutoCAD for TGS design course with the purchase of each AWTM course.
Tea, Coffee and morning tea will be provided. There will be a fridge available to keep your lunch cold and a microwave to heat up. There are also multiple fast food stores close to the premises.
How to enrol
To secure your spot in any of our courses, you are required to enrol online and complete payment for the course. Once this is received, your spot in the course will be confirmed and you will receive a booking confirmation.
Click here to view our Student Handbook.