- CTF subsidised price:$760
- Price 2000
No payment is required to secure your spot today!
Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (AWTM)
The Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (AWTM) course provides students with the theory and practical knowledge to design both complex and non-complex traffic management plans. This is a suitable course for people wishing to become a Traffic Management Planner. This course has been designed to be very hands on and practical oriented in so that you can gain “real world” skills allowing you to excel as a Planner.
Upon successful completion, students will be issued with a Main Roads Western Australia Accreditation card and certificate, along with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment in the following units:
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS Policies and Procedures
- RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process
- RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan
- RIIGOV401D Apply, monitor and report on compliance systems
Main Roads WA accreditation is valid for 3 years.
Warp Training Australia conducts courses in Advanced Worksite Traffic Management once a month, in the middle of the month.
Click HERE for available course dates
Extra courses may be scheduled due to demand.
WTA also cater to companies or groups wanting to conduct a private training course, either at your suitable training venue or at our training premises.
8:30am – 4:30pm
Students are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled course start time, late attendees may be rejected from the course.
$2,000.00 p/p (includes MRWA Accreditation)
The Construction Training Fund (CTF) provides a subsidy of $1,240.00 for eligible students – making the course cost to be $760.00.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of the training for eligible workers.
Enquire now for a quote and/or group booking rates or call 1300 019 304
WTA Head Office: 122 Grandstand Road, Ascot W.A. 6104
All course participants must:
- Evidence of holding or having held a MRWA Accreditation in Basic Worksite Traffic Management or an Australian Qualification Frameworks compliant Statement of Attainment (SOA) in ‘Implement Traffic Management Plan’
- Have basic English language literacy and numeracy skills
- Provide a valid Unique student identifier (USI) (If you do not have a USI please head to www.usi.gov.au and create one in a few short steps)
- Hold a WorkSafe Construction Safety Awareness (Blue/White) Training Card
- A high level of computer literacy skills
To establish your identity WTA requires that you bring to all courses:
- Photo ID
- Construction Safety Awareness (Blue / White) Card
- A valid Unique student identifier (USI)
You will be required to bring a laptop with word processing and CAD programs (AutoCAD or RaipdPlan) – please call the office if you need advice on this point.
If you are not familiar with CAD programs you may be interested in our “AutoCAD Fundamentals for TMP Design” course. Enquire now for more information.
Tea, Coffee and morning tea will be provided. There will be a fridge available to keep your lunch cold and a microwave to heat up. There are also multiple fast food stores close to the premises.
How to enrol
To secure your spot in any of our courses, you are required to enrol online and complete payment for the course. Once this is received, your spot in the course will be confirmed and you will receive a booking confirmation.