- CTF subsidised price:$458
- Price 1450
No payment is required to secure your spot today!
Worksite Traffic Management (WTM)
The Worksite Traffic Management (WTM) provides students with the theory and practical knowledge to properly assess risk on a traffic management worksite and make adjustments to the traffic control diagram. This is a great course for current traffic controllers/managers to increase their knowledge, skills and authority on worksites all across Western Australia.
Upon successful completion, students will be issued with a Main Roads Western Australia Accreditation card and certificate, along with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment in the following units:
– RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process
Main Roads WA accreditation is valid for 3 years.
Warp Training Australia conducts courses in Worksite Traffic Management once a month, in the middle of the month.
Extra courses may be scheduled due to demand.
WTA also cater to companies or groups wanting to conduct a private training course, either at your suitable training venue or at our training premises.
8:30am – 4:30pm
Students are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled course start time, late attendees may be rejected from the course.
$1,450.00 p/p (includes MRWA Accreditation)
The Construction Training Fund (CTF) provides a subsidy of $992.00 for eligible students – making the course cost to be $458.00.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of the training for eligible workers
Enquire now for a quote and/or group booking rates or call 1300 019 304
WTA Head Office: 122 Grandstand Road, Ascot W.A. 6104
All course participants must:
- Hold a WorkSafe Construction Safety Awareness (Blue/White) Training Card
- A current accreditation in Basic Worksite Traffic Management and;
- Documentary evidence of at least 1 years practical experience in traffic management; or
- Documentary evidence of at least 2 years practical experience in road construction or maintenance
- Have basic English language literacy and numeracy skills
- Provide a valid Unique student identifier (USI) (If you do not have a USI please head to www.usi.gov.au and create one in a few short steps)
To establish your identity WTA requires that you bring:
- Photo ID
- Construction Safety Awareness (Blue / White) Card
- A valid Unique student identifier (USI)
Tea, Coffee and morning tea will be provided. There will be a fridge available to keep your lunch cold and a microwave to heat up. There are also multiple fast food stores close to the premises.
How to enrol
To secure your spot in any of our courses, you are required to enrol online and complete payment for the course. Once this is received, your spot in the course will be confirmed and you will receive a booking confirmation.