QLD Traffic Management Implementation Renewal (TMIR)
QLD Courses, Traffic Management QLD
This course has been designed to verify your industry currency, skills, knowledge and application of risk assessment and best practice procedures in the implementation, monitoring and removal of traffic guidance schemes in Queensland.
Upon successful completion, students will be issued with a Certificate of Currency, TMR TMI accreditation card and a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment in the following unit of competency:
- RIIRIS301D Apply risk management processes.
Due to postage delays, WTA will email a photo of your TMI Card, Certificate of Currency and Statement of Attainment which you can use as a temporary TMI accreditation until your TMI Card arrives in the post. This has been approved by the Department of Transport and Main Roads Queensland.
WTA also cater to companies or groups wanting to conduct a private training course, either at your suitable training venue or at our training premises.
8:00am – 4:00pm
Students are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled course start time, late attendees may be rejected from the course.
Enquire now for a quote and/or group booking rates or call 1300 019 304
WTA QLD: Unit 1/23 Darnick Street, Underwood, QLD, 4119
All course participants must:
- Have language, literacy and numeracy skills to an ACSF level 3 to undertake this course, if you need more information please call Warp Training Australia.
- Provide a valid Unique student identifier (USI) [Create a USI Here]
- Provide a Certificate of completion for Working in Proximity to Traffic Part 1 – Awareness (Link Here)
- Provide a Certificate of completion for Working in Proximity to Traffic Part 2 – Works Protection Methods (Link Here)
- Provide Currency of Industry Practice (Third Party Reports x 2; TGS, Toolbox, SWMS Risk Management Plan)
- Provide a Qld TMR Traffic Management Implementation Card valid 3 months before the course
- Provide a Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS302D Implement Traffic Management Plan
Documents must be supplied at least 4 days before the course commencement:
- a copy of your current Traffic Management Implementation Card,
- TMI Currency of Industry Practice (COIP) form and supporting documentation
- Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS302D Implement Traffic Management Plan
You must complete this form (Currency of Industry Practice Book) and provide (attach) the minimum evidence to prove that you meet TMR’s requirements.
The trainer will assess the evidence supplied to make sure it meets the requirements so you can progress to the theory renewal assessment. If you do not provide a copy of the above documents at least four (4) business days before the course, please note that there will be a delay in receiving your TMI Card and Certificates.
To establish your identity WTA requires that you bring:
- Photo ID
- Construction Safety Awareness (Blue / White) Card
- A valid Unique student identifier (USI)
Tea, Coffee and morning tea will be provided.
How to enrol
To secure your spot in any of our courses, you are required to enrol online and complete payment for the course. Once this is received, your spot in the course is confirmed and you will receive a booking confirmation.