- Study level:Basic
- Duration:1 day
- Class size:15 students
- CTF subsidised price:$152
- Price 400
No payment is required to secure your spot today!
Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Control (BWTM & TC) Refresher
This one day BWTM and TC refresher course has been designed to meet or exceed all current standards. Warp Training Australia uses professionally designed courseware and highly experienced trainers which allows this to be completed over 1 day instead of 2 as some less efficient providers are stipulating. Throughout our roots in the traffic management industry, WTA have developed a deep industry understanding and our relationship with the Traffic Management Association of Australia and CCFWA outline the trust that the industry have in our courses.
Its quality, not quantity.
This one day course includes the following Units of Competency:
RIICOM201D Communicate in the Workplace
RIIWHS201D Work Safely and Follow WHS Policies and Procedures
Main Roads Western Australia stipulates that all traffic management accreditations are to be renewed every 3 years. This 1 day BWTM & TC Refresher course has been designed to update the participants’ knowledge and skills to install and maintain traffic management signs and devices at worksites and events, as well as manually control traffic with a stop/slow bat.
Main Roads WA accreditation is valid for 3 years.
Warp Training Australia conducts the 1 day Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Control (BWTM & TC) Refresher each Thursday
Extra courses scheduled upon demand.
WTA also cater to companies or groups wanting to conduct a private training course, either at your suitable training venue or at our training premises.
7:45am – 4:30pm
Students are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled course start time, late attendees may be rejected from the course.
$400.00 p/p (includes MRWA Accreditation)
The Construction Training Fund (CTF) provides a subsidy of $280.00 for eligible students
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of the training for eligible workers.
Enquire now for a quote and/or group booking rates or call 1300 019 304
WTA Head Office: 122 Grandstand Road, Ascot W.A. 6104
All course participants must:
- Hold a MRWA Accreditation in BWTM & TC that is current, or an accreditation that expires no longer than 3 months before the course completion date.
- Provide a Statement of Attainment for the following units:
- RIIWHS302D Implement Traffic Management Plan or RIIOHS302A Implement Traffic Management Plan
- RIIWHS205D Control Traffic with Stop-Slow Bat or RIIOHS205A Control Traffic with Stop-Slow Bat
- Hold a WorkSafe Construction Safety Awareness (Blue/White) Training Card
- Currently hold or have held a valid drivers license recognised by Department of Transport W.A.
- Have basic English language literacy and numeracy skills
- Provide a valid Unique student identifier (USI) (If you do not have a USI please head to www.usi.gov.au and create one in a few short steps)
Students are required to wear the appropriate safety clothing to conduct the practical component of the training course. This includes:
- Safety boots (steel caps)
- Long pants
- Hi-Vis shirt (if you do not have one WARP will provide a Hi-Vis vest on the day)
- Safety gloves (if you do not have one WARP will provide a Hi-Vis vest on the day)
WTA requires that you bring the below to all traffic management courses:
- Photo ID
- Construction Safety Awareness (Blue / White) Card
- A valid Unique student identifier (USI)
Tea, Coffee and morning tea will be provided. There will be a fridge available to keep your lunch cold and a microwave to heat it up. There are also multiple fast food stores close to the premises.
How to enrol
To secure your spot in any of our courses, you are required to enrol online and complete payment for the course. Once this is received, your spot in the course will be confirmed and you will receive a booking confirmation.