- Price 1295
AutoCAD for Traffic Management
AutoCAD being a computer aided design program is used for a number of applications like creating blue prints for buildings, bridges and roads. Considering this, using AutoCAD for traffic management plans seems like the logical option and opens up endless possibilities provided that the user knows how to use the software efficiently.
As the traffic management industry grows and evolves, more detailed and accurate Traffic Guidance Schemes (TGS`s) are in high demand. On some projects, it is a requirement that AutoCAD is used.
Upon completion of WTA’s AutoCad for Traffic Management course you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to:
- Set up AutoCAD to your preferences
- How to use the mouse for shortcuts
- Create your own templates (so you can keep using the same template for different jobs)
- Create your own line types and line weights
- Insert images for underlay base drawings
- Scaling – How to scale the images and objects
- Drawing command basics for road layout
- Controlling point selection
- Focusing the drawing by zooming in and out
- Focusing the drawing by panning
- Selecting items in drawings
- Grip editing
- Deleting drawing items
- Undoing drawing edits
- Technical drafting skills
- Printing the final product in an easy readable layout format as per industry standard
Basically, you will gain the foundation skills that will enable you to be competent in the design of Traffic Guidance Schemes using AutoCAD. If you already have a limited understanding of AutoCAD, this course will help you to increase your speed and productivity, therefore giving you the ability to design Traffic Guidance Schemes more accurately and efficiently.
Click HERE for available course dates
WTA also cater to companies or groups wanting to conduct a private training course, either at your suitable training venue or at our training premises.
8:00am – 4:00pm
Students are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled course start time, late attendees may be rejected from the course.
Students will be issued with a Statement of Completion
Warp Training Australia Head Office – 122 Grandstand Rd, Ascot WA
This course is designed for people wanting to learn how to use AutoCAD LT or users who would like to know how to use the software more accurately and efficiently. No previous CAD experience is required, but participants are expected to have a sound level of computer literacy.
To establish your identity WTA requires that you bring to all courses:
- Photo ID
How to enrol
To secure your spot in any of our courses, you are required to enrol online and complete payment for the course. Once this is received, your spot in the course will be confirmed and you will receive a booking confirmation.