PAY IT OVER 10 WEEKS INTEREST FREE. NO FEES!
What is QuickaPay?
QuickaPay is a buy now, pay later product designed specifically for education services. QuickaPay make it easy to get the training you need today and pay for it later by spreading the repayments over 10 weeks interest free. It’s free to sign up and takes less than 2 minutes, with instant approval notifications, no sign up fee, monthly fee, credit check, or interest ever.
How it works
- Select the course that you would like to sit
- Enrol online
- Select pay with instalments
- Create your free QuickaPay account by adding a few personal details and connecting a nominated bank account. To apply you must be over 18 years of age, be an Australian PR or citizen, and have an Australian bank account.
- QuickaPay will assess your ability to repay using their proprietary credit model. No credit check required. You just need to have a consistent income and or maintain a positive account balance. This is verified during the sign up process.
- Once approved, all you need to do is hit pay. The first payment is made the same day, followed by five additional fortnightly repayments. No sign up fees, monthly account fees, no interest – ever.
Q. How much does this cost?
A. $0 sign up fee, $0 monthly account fee – if you miss a payment there is a $10 late fee but that’s it.
Q. What happens if I don’t get approved?
A. If you don’t get approved you can still pay by any major credit or debit card.
Q. Why do I have to connect my bank account?
A. During the QuickaPay signup process you are required to securely connect a bank account. This helps QuickaPay to verify you are who you say you are without the need to run a credit check. The service they use is called Basiq, and they are owned by Westpac and NAB so you are in safe hands.
Q. How long does the signup process take?
A. Signing up takes about 2-3 minutes and can be done on your phone, computer, or tablet. Approval is instantaneous.
Have any additional questions?
About getting trained now and paying later – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 019 304