Home   /   FAQs

Frequently asked questions.

To be eligible for the Construction Training Fund subsidy students must be able to demonstrate that they are directly employed in the building and construction industry in Western Australia.

In Western Australia it is industry standard that a person hold the Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Control accreditations to be employed as a traffic controller.

WTA does not provide guaranteed job placement, however we are constantly working with large companies and recruitment specialists to find quality students to enter their workforce.

Can’t find your answer? Ask us