- Study level:Basic
- Duration:5 days (M, T, W, T, F)
- Class size:15 students
- Price 750
Pay later available!
Traffic Controller Job Ready Pack
This course has been designed to provide all training required to work as a traffic controller in Western Australia. This pack includes not only all training required but also includes an employment pack which will speed up the participants employment process and increase employment opportunities and outcomes.
This pack includes 4 parts.
- Basic Worksite Traffic Management and Traffic Control Course – 3 Days
- Provide First Aid Course – 1 Day
- White Card – 6 hours
- Video Resume/Interview (in partnership with Hiya)
Part 1: Traffic Management and Traffic Control
Upon successful completion, students will be issued with a Main Roads Western Australia Accreditation card and certificate for Basic Worksite Traffic Management and Traffic Control, along with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment in the following units:
- RIIWHS201D Work Safely and Follow WHS Policies and Procedures
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the Workplace
- RIIWHS302D Implement Traffic Management Plan
- RIIWHS205D Control Traffic with Stop-Slow Bat
Part 2: White Card
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
Part 3: First Aid
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid and
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Part 4: Video Resume/Interview
WTA have partnered with Hiya (hiyaapp.com.au) to provide more job opportunities to each of our students. Hiya is a video resume and one-way interview tool that empowers participants to put themselves directly in front of employers who are eager to find staff.
Upon completion of your course with Warp Training Australia, Hiya will provide coaching and guidance, assisting you to build your resume and complete your interview on Hiya, ensuring you are ‘job ready’ in the eyes of an employer.
By completing one simple interview, you can have access to all traffic management companies and labour hire agencies in Perth. By partnering with Hiya, we are able to get you in front of the top companies, meaning you’ll be on your way to starting your next job more quickly. As an added bonus, Hiya has an internal recruiting department who are always on the lookout for eager and enthusiastic job ready Traffic Controllers.
Warp Training Australia conducts courses in Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Control (BWTM & TC) each Monday (theory only) Tuesday (theory & simulated practical) and Wednesday (practical) except public holidays.
The remaining parts to this pack will be delivered once per month. Please see our course calendar for available dates.
White Card is conducted on the Thursday
First Aid is conducted on the Friday
Extra courses may be scheduled due to demand.
WTA also cater to companies or groups wanting to conduct a private training course, either at your suitable training venue or at our training premises.
8:30am – 4:30pm (Monday – Wednesday)
8:30am – 2:30pm (Thursday)
8:30am – 4:30pm (Friday)
Students are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled course start time, late attendees may be rejected from the course.
$750.00 p/p (includes MRWA Accreditation)
The Construction Training Fund (CTF) provides a subsidy for eligible students.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of the training for eligible workers.
Enquire now for a quote and/or group booking rates or call 1300 019 304
WTA Head Office: 122 Grandstand Road, Ascot W.A. 6104
All course participants must:
- Currently hold or have held a valid drivers license recognised by Department of Transport W.A.
- Have basic English language literacy and numeracy skills
- Provide a valid Unique student identifier (USI) (If you do not have a USI please head to www.usi.gov.au and create one in a few short steps)
Students are required to wear the appropriate safety clothing to conduct the practical component of the training course. This includes:
- Safety boots (steel caps)
- Long pants
- Hi-Vis shirt (if you do not have one WTA will lend you a Hi-Vis vest on the day)
- Safety gloves (if you do not have gloves WTA will lend you gloves on the day)
To establish your identity WTA requires that you bring to all courses:
- Photo ID
- Construction Safety Awareness (Blue / White) Card
- A valid Unique student identifier (USI)
Tea, Coffee and morning tea will be provided. There will be a fridge available to keep your lunch cold and a microwave to heat up up. There are also multiple fast food stores close to the premises.
How to enrol
To secure your spot in any of our courses, you are required to enrol online and complete payment for the course. Once this is received, your spot in the course will be confirmed and you will receive a booking confirmation.