eLearning Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (AWTM)
Traffic Management, WA Courses
The Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (AWTM) course provides students with the theory and practical knowledge to design both complex and non-complex traffic management plans. This is a suitable course for Supervisors in the Civil Construction or Traffic Management industry or people wishing to become a Traffic Management Planner. This course has been designed to be very interactive and practical oriented in so that you can gain “real world” skills allowing you to excel as a Planner.
eLearning: This course will be delivered online through a Virtual Classroom. Training will be delivered via live two way Zoom Video Communications and theory assessments will be completed and submitted directly through the eLearning portal throughout the course. This Virtual Classroom allows participants to attend the course in the safety and comfort of their homes whilst maintaining the engagement provided by having a trainer delivering the course and answering questions in real time.
For the practical component of this course participants will be required to submit video evidence along with their Traffic Management Plan post course assessments.
MRWA have approved delivery of MRWA Accreditation’s via eLearning in order to help reduce face to face contact and reduce the spread of the virus.
You will need to have a computer available for the full duration of this course with internet, webcam and audio functionality. You will also need to have access to Microsoft office and a PDF Viewer in order to complete the written assessments. WTA recommend that you have two screens available as this will enhance your learning experience.
Please see out Course Calendar or call us at 1300 019 304.
Extra courses may be scheduled due to demand.
WTA also cater to companies or groups wanting to conduct a private training course, either at your suitable training venue or at our training premises.
Four (4) day course
This course will be delivered online and you will be required to attend for the full duration of the course.
8:00am – 4:00pm
Students are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled course start time, late attendees may be rejected from the course.
Normal price $2,000.00 p/p (includes MRWA Accreditation)
SPECIAL PRICE! $1500.00 p/p (includes MRWA Accreditation)
Unfortunately CTF do not currently provide a subsidy for any training completed online.
Enquire now for a quote and/or group booking rates or call 1300 019 304
Upon successful completion, students will be issued with a Main Roads Western Australia Accreditation card and certificate, along with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for the following units:
- RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process
- RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan
Main Roads WA accreditation is valid for 3 years.
This course will be delivered online.
All course participants must:
- Documentary evidence of at least 1 years’ experience in traffic management, road asset management, road safety, road design, road construction or road maintenance;
- Evidence of holding or having held a MRWA Accreditation in Basic Worksite Traffic Management or an Australian Qualification Frameworks compliant Statement of Attainment (SOA) in ‘Implement Traffic Management Plan’
- Have intermediate English language literacy and numeracy skills
- Provide a valid Unique student identifier (USI) (If you do not have a USI please head to www.usi.gov.au and create one in a few short steps)
- Hold a WorkSafe Construction Safety Awareness (Blue/White) Training Card
- A high level of computer literacy skills
To establish your identity WTA requires that you bring to all courses:
- Photo ID
- Construction Safety Awareness (Blue / White) Card
- A valid Unique student identifier (USI)
You will be required to bring a laptop with Microsoft office and have access to a computer with a CAD program (eg. AutoCAD or RaipdPlan) – please call the office if you would like help with this.
Mention this offer to receive a $100 voucher towards our AutoCAD for TGS design course with the purchase of each AWTM course.
How to enrol
To secure your spot in any of our courses, you are required to enrol online and complete payment for the course. Once this is received, your spot in the course will be confirmed and you will receive a booking confirmation.
Click here to view our Student Handbook.